vZ Energy Inc. (vZenergy) is a Clean Energy, Business and Technology Consulting firm focused on renewable and alternative power generation, and electrical energy storage. vZenergy serves a full spectrum of international clients. These include investors, entrepreneurs, technology developers and manufacturers.
vZenergy envisions a future powered by Clean Energy Technologies, an electric grid that integrates Renewable, Alternative and Electrical Energy Storage into a “Green Smart Grid”. Actualization of the Green Smart Grid necessitates a continual evolution of energy technologies to lower costs, expand benefits, and employ seamless integration with improved intelligence.
With a strong entrepreneurial drive, comprehensive knowledge of the energy industry and solid understanding of the investment community, vZenergy delivers a complete framework of the necessary tools to achieve Successful Commercialization of your Clean Energy Technology by offering: Business, Technology and Engineering Services. vZenergy delivers these services with unique insights on business and product strategies, competitive energy technologies and solutions, the electrical grid, and power systems.
Areas of Expertise
vZenergy’s principal, Clemens van Zeyl, is a former officer and executive with profit and loss (P&L) responsibility in both publicly traded and private companies, both multinational and private. His business expertise includes:
- Financing including development of prospectuses
- Strategic & Product Planning
- Functional Management including Industrial Marketing, Sales, R&D, Engineering and Purchasing
- Implementation of business systems and processes
- Commercial and Technical Project Management
vZenergy, and its principal, have a wide range of expertise in clean energy technology, ranging from research & development (R&D) to commercialization. Areas of technology expertise include:
- Smart grids
- Hydrogen fuel including types of storage media
- Electrical energy storage including batteries of various electro-chemistries to flywheels
- Photovoltaic and electro-mechanical generation
- Power electronics and controls including inverters and DC converters
- Power systems including SCADA, generation, distribution and protection
vZenergy has successfully implemented client assignments in a number of engineering fields. To name a few:
- Systems engineering and integration including specifications and drawings for: Electrical energy storage systems; Photovoltaic and electro-mechanical power generation plants; and Micro-grids
- Controls design and functional software descriptions including battery management systems and site controllers
- Power System design including specification of: Medium Voltage (MV) AC switchgear; Inverters; and Transformers